Experienced Technical Project Manager
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Technical Project Manager who’s as excited as we are about creating smart digital products that solve real problems. The ideal candidate has a keen interest in technology, a thirst for ongoing learning and development, and the ability to work independently as well as collectively.
As a Technical Project Manager, you’ll be working with clients of all shapes and sizes. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with our portfolio of ventures — be it ones that we’ve built ourselves or ones with whom we’ve partnered.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you’ll have the overall responsibility to lead a product development project from its inception to execution. You’ll also ensure full coordination with the project team.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Monitor and lead product development progress at all stages — from small feature updates to entirely new products;
- Collaborate closely with an assigned project team, which includes a Digital Strategist, a Designer and one or more Developers;
- Manage client expectations by establishing clear product roadmaps, timelines, project milestones, deliverables and KPI’s;
- Own communication and status updates with both team and clients.
- Create a positive environment for the project team, and facilitate both open communication and effective decision-making required for the project’s progress.
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in managing digital product launches, client servicing, or equivalent experience.
- You have the natural ability to execute flawlessly. You manage project ambiguity in an organized and structured way.
- You are detailed oriented with superior organizational skills — balancing multiple projects and aggressive deadlines should be second nature to you.
- You have demonstrated ability to work with a multinational team spread across different markets.
- You have strong communication skills at every level — within teams and with clients.
- You are at ease with project management tools such as JIRA.
- You are fluent in both Norwegian and English.
- You have the resilience to work in a flexible, startup environment.
- Coding knowledge (HTML5/CSS/JS) is advantageous but not essential.
We’re a digital product studio dedicated to building digital solutions (websites, mobile apps and software) and ventures that make an impact. We own and partner with companies that are spread across the four corners of the globe. Join the Norse family and you’ll work with a fantastic team of design thinkers, developers, strategists and serial entrepreneurs who want to make an impact.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume to email@example.com