Software Sales Executive
Passionate about great tech experiences and want to help new clients find the right solution for their digital needs?
Norse Digital is currently scaling up its business development activities to pursue larger opportunities in the market. We are, therefore, seeking experienced Sales Executives to offer web and technology solutions across different industries and markets.
In less than 15 years, Norse Digital has grown into a 100 man strong team based in offices across several countries. We believe that our success derives from working as a unified team to reach one's goal. We have a wealth of cultures, ideas and creativity from around the word. The diversity differentiates us from other agencies and pushes us to the forefront as thought leaders in enterprise solutions development, systems management, application design, mobile applications and technology consulting.
We are looking for people who thrive in a creative environment, that can contribute to our team and that have a winner mentality.
The ideal candidate will be highly personable, business smart, professional, enthusiastic and quota driven. You will be responsible for your own sales pipeline activities and drive the right sales activities from prospecting, nurturing, closing and ensuring a good handover to our client division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue by selling custom built enterprise applications (desktop and mobile) and other digital solutions to a variety of industries.
- Ability to understand client needs and demonstrate the impact & value/ROI of online content and services delivered via the internet, web, and mobile platforms.
- Demonstrate how products and services can positively impact organization’s operations via phone, email, web-ex, and onsite presentations and demonstrations.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met.
- Prepare proposals and contracts to meet customer needs and meet or exceed monthly and annual sales & revenue objectives.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Cultivate fruitful business relationships and partnerships
- Attend company meetings, events and conferences to promote the product/services.
- May assist management in devising sales plans and strategies.
- Local and domestic travel is expected.
- Read through and respond to RFPs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to learn technical aspects of the products.
- Solution selling inclusive of Website, Digital Marketing, and/or Agency Services experience preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and have the ability and desire to travel (Washington DC).
- Driven and self motivated individual with a can do attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Hospitality industry, experience a plus (Washington DC).
We are an energetic and dynamic company with an aggressive, team-based approach to growth. If you think this atmosphere might be for you, we would like to meet you.