We’re on the lookout for an experienced Designer with a comprehensive skillset in all facets of the design process. Along the standard strong conceptual skills and eye for style and detail, the ideal candidate is as passionate as we are about designing smart, user-friendly digital products that solve real problems.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be designing user-centered solutions for clients of all shapes and sizes. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with some of the ventures in our portfolio — be it ones that we’ve built ourselves or ones with whom we’ve partnered.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you’ll have the overall responsibility to create unique interfaces that are as functional as they are visually appealing.
As a UX / UI , you will:
- Champion a user-centered design process from start-to-finish;
- Consult with clients and/or other stakeholders to understand their goals;
- Translate product concepts and user journey flows into storyboards, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes;
- Create clean, functional and appealing designs based on agreed-upon prerequisites and brand design guidelines, whilst also considering your own interpretations;
- Collaborate closely with an assigned project team, which includes a Digital Strategist, a Project Manager and one or more Developers;
- Collaborate with the Growth Lead on analyzing user feedback and activity through analytics data and usability tests;
- Rapidly iterate designs based on user feedback.
- You bring 3+ years of well-rounded UX/UI experience, having designed multiple interfaces for web, mobile, software application and/or connected devices — and have the online portfolio to prove it.
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design, as well as usability principles and methodologies.
- You are proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe suite, UXPin, Balsamiq).
- You are expected to be self-directed but also be comfortable in a collaborative, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
We’re a digital product studio dedicated to building digital solutions (websites, mobile apps and software) and ventures that make an impact. We own and partner with companies that are spread across the four corners of the globe. Join the Norse family and you’ll work with a fantastic team of design thinkers, developers, strategists and serial entrepreneurs who want to make an impact.
If you believe we’re a good match for each other, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org